A memorable leader – for the right reasons!
Over the last 50 years there have been over 1,000 studies to establish what leadership is. How leaders behave. What traits they have. I don’t have much time for them, and nor should you. Instead I’ve filled this Master Class with the convictions, skills, beliefs and techniques that great leaders need. The behaviours you see great leaders demonstrating every day.
And what experience am I drawing on? It’s not only the 20 years or so I’ve been working in the world of leaders as a consultant and spiritual leader. But all the other years when I experienced leadership first hand, as spiritual leader, a corporate employee and employer, Board member and board directors . I’ve been around leaders it was a privilege to know and leaders it was dangerous to know. Both extremes – and all the leaders in-between – provided me with insights into what really great leadership is.
So I’ve done all of the research for you. If you’re a leader or an aspiring leader, then let us spend some time together. I want you to be a memorable leader – for all of the right reasons! And I’m willing to share my 50 secrets of leadership with you in Leadership Master Class. These secrets are spread over seven chapters:
- Leadership character.There is a core of behaviours, values and characteristics that great leaders have. They’re the backbone that makes them the strong, principled individuals that people look up to.
- Leadership responsibilities. Leaders change things. Their responsibilities are to take what they see and reshape it to meet the demands of the world tomorrow.
- Leadership strategy.The ability to set a strategic direction is where leaders thrive – or fall. But strategy is much more than the ‘where’, it’s also the ‘how’ and the ‘why’.
- Leadership and execution.It’s the plain old ‘getting it done’. It’s so easy to ‘talk the talk’. But execution is about getting everyone to ‘walk the walk’.
- Leadership and change.Change happens. The working world doesn’t have a habit of waiting around for others to catch up. But not everyone who works for you is going to think the same…
- Leadership influence. You need friends. Not so much in high places but in the important places. They need nurturing if you’re serious about getting your initiatives off the ground.
- Leadership and the team.You need great people around you. You also need to repeatedly challenge them to keep them great. They’re going to have to pick up the goals and make them their own.
Dip into this Leadership Master Class . (Coming soon) promise me this. You won’t skip the questions I ask of you. These questions help you gain the insights into the skills that will turn you into a truly memorable leader.
Great leaders leave their values in the hearts of those who worked for them.